YOUR BUSINESS AUTHORITY
• Krista Adams, Barnabas Foundation Inc.
• David Atkisson, J.E. Dunn Construction Co.
• Brooke Bigham, EOS LLC
• Angela Blevins, Bailey Co.
• Natalie Broekhoven, Children’s Medical Services and Benton Blind LLC
• Brianna Coale, Kids of Creation Preschool/A Helping Hand Behavior Consulting
• Dan Coryell, TLC Properties
• Travis DeLong, Prestressed Casting Co.
• Kendal Dingus, Central Bank of the Ozarks
• Kristal Gaines, Republic Paw Pantry and Two Men and a Truck
• Jonathan Garard, Grooms Office Environments
• Timothy Garrison, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of Missouri
• Andrew Hedgpeth, CoxHealth
• Erin Hitsman, Friends of the Zoo
• Brittany Hopp, York & Hopp CPAs LLC
• Stephanie Hurt, BKD Wealth Advisors LLC
• Thomas Jensen, Connell Insurance Inc.
• Joshua Jones, Integrity Pharmacy LLC
• John Jungmann, Springfield Public Schools
• Amanda Kastler, Elliott, Robinson & Co. LLP
• Danielle Kincaid, Ozarks Elder Law
• David Lind, Ozarks Technical Community College
• Andrea Long, Legal Services of Southern Missouri
• Lacy Martin, Commerce Bank
• Dr. Katie Robertson McElvaine, Springfield Family Vision LLC
• Josey McPhail, Republic School District
• Tyler Moles, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks
• Matt Moncado, Good Samaritan Boys Ranch
• Jon Mooney, Springfield-Greene County Health Department
• Brittany O’Brien, Rooney McBride & Smith LLC
• Steve Prange, Crawford, Murphy & Tilly Inc.
• Casey Pyle, BancorpSouth
• Micah Scott, Guaranty Bank
• Darren Smith, Sensory Integration Inc. and Veridian Events LLC
• Jason Smith, Spencer Fane LLP
• Mike Stout, Missouri State University
• Kory Stubblefield, Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law LLC
• Brandon Taylor, Legacy Bank & Trust Co.
• Shanda Trautman, Old Missouri Bank
• Brandi VanAntwerp, Habitat for Humanity of Springfield
Other stories that may interest you
Join us on the third Tuesday of each month for a live interview with one of 12 local professionals handpicked by our editorial team.
Crumbl Cookies targets late 2023 opening in north Springfield
Sun Solar makes C-suite hire
Food distributor plans larger facility in STL area
The Digital Edition from SBJ
Cool in the Shade: Tropical Palm Trees brings tropics to the Ozarks
12 People You Need to Know in 2024
Snyder Equipment consolidates local operations into Springfield facility