Join SBJ for a live countdown of the 12 fastest-growing companies in the Ozarks!
Nominate for 2024 now! Nomination deadline is Feb. 14, 2024.
Nominate a company
Nominate an individual
Event Date: May 9, 2024
Location: Oasis Convention Center
Dynamic Dozen companies are evaluated based on both dollar and percentage revenue growth during a three-year period. A third-party verifies the results for the notable networking event.
To be considered, a company must:
- Have their headquarters within a 50-mile radius, or provided segmented revenues for the 50-mile radius
- Show at least $250,000 in revenue in 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Have revenue growth from 2020 to 2022 (there does not have to be revenue growth during each year, just overall)
From the qualified entries, the judges will also select one company to receive the Judges' Choice Award (This award is not determined by revenue growth.)
In addition to honoring the Dynamic Dozen, the event will feature awards in the following categories:
- Top Chief Executive Officer or Managing Partner
- Top Chief Financial Officer
- Top Chief Operations Officer
- Top CxO (C-suite professionals that are not in the above categories)
- Top Sales/Marketing Professional
- Top Human Resources Professional
- Employee of the Year
2023 Dynamic Dozen honorees
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Environmental Works, Inc.
- Epic Strategies LLC
- GigSalad LLC
- Keep Supply
- Little Sunshine's Enterprises Inc.
- Next Level Solutions
- OMB Bank
- Russell Cellular Inc.
- Sun Solar LLC
- Superior Rents & Sales Inc.
- Top Chief Executive Officer: Paul Bosovik, 27North Inc.
- Top Chief Financial Officer: Cathy Hubert, Harmony House
- Top Chief Operations Officer: Weston T. Wiebe, College of the Ozarks
- Top Chief Information Officer: Katie Wendt, Environmental Works Inc.
- Top Sales/Marketing Professional: Tessa LeRoy, Environmental Works Inc.
- Top Human Resources Professional: Lindsay Bauer, Keep Supply
- Employee of the Year: Lisa Christy, Harmony House
Keller Williams Greater Springfield
If you have questions about this event, please contact Amy Egger: email@example.com or call 417-831-3238.
Click here to view past honorees.