YOUR BUSINESS AUTHORITY

Springfield, MO

Log in Subscribe

On The Record

Posted online

The Reliable Superstore-Frank Conner Children's Charity Classic raised $80,500 for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, The Ara Parseghian Research Foundation, and the American Diabetes Association.

The Community Blood Center of the Ozarks received a $3,000 grant from the Gannett Foundation. The grant will be used for the archival of regulated, permanent documents relating to blood collection, processing, and distribution as required by the Code of Federal Regulations.

The Springfield Housing Authority will receive a Public Housing Modernization grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. This $634,092 grant will be used for security systems, new floor covering, new security lighting and architectural/engineering fees.

Easter Seals was presented with more than $9,000 in donations raised by the four-mile SMSU Bearfest Village walk. The money will benefit the children with disabilities served by Easter Seals throughout 27 counties.

Cox Health Systems and Cox Healthcare Foundation have received a $200,000 multi-year grant from Commerce Bank and the William T. Kemper Foundation. The grant will help fund Cox Health Systems' new Cardiac Support Center and new Senior Health Center at Cox South.

OATS Inc. has received a grant of $6,400 from the Community Foundation of the Ozarks to cover the replacement costs of high-mileage vans. Government grants cover 80 percent of replacement costs leaving a remaining 20 percent that must be raised by OATS Inc.[[In-content Ad]]

Comments

No comments on this story |
Please log in to add your comment
Editors' Pick
Open for Business: Rebar Kitchen & Taproom

A pair of food industry veterans teamed up to open Rebar Kitchen & Taproom; May 2 marked the grand opening for the new headquarters of 27North Inc.; and the first brick-and-mortar shop for Springfield Trading Co. launched.

Most Read
Update cookies preferences