An independent panel of judges has chosen the 10th annual class of Springfield Business Journal’s Men of the Year. The award recognizes the professional, philanthropic and civic contributions of businessmen throughout the Springfield region.
The 2020 Men of the Year honorees, in alphabetical order, are:
• Paul Allen, Allen Event Group;
• Jim Arnott, Greene County Sheriff’s Office;
• David Atkisson, J.E. Dunn Construction Co.;
• Ron Bogart, Gold Mechanical Inc.;
• Chris Bozarth, CJD Engineering LLC;
• Casey Chastain, Connell Insurance Inc.;
• Robert Cirtin, Robert Cirtin Investigations LLC;
• Ryan DeBoef, Missouri State University;
• Scott Fitzpatrick, Maricorp U.S.;
• Jeremy Hahn, Life360 Community Services;
• David Healy, Appleby Healy Attorneys at Law PC;
• Greg Horton, Integrity Home Care LLC;
• Charlie Hungerford, Southwest Baptist University;
• Britton Jobe, Neale & Newman LLP;
• Mark McCartney, Arctic Food Equipment;
• Michael Miller, Mid-Missouri Bank;
• Chad Shook, Mossy Oak Properties;
• Christopher Swan, BRP Architects;
• Chris Tuckness, CT Consulting and Communications LLC; and
• Kenneth Williams, Stifel Financial Corp.
The Men of the Year event is planned for Aug. 13. More information will be released at SBJ.net/MOTY.
For this year’s event, SBJ is partnering with nonprofit Victory Mission & Ministry to help raise funds for its men’s recovery programs and job training.
The congregation at Crossway Baptist Church is building a children’s wing at the west end of the church, and beginning in 2024, it will be home to a Christian academy.