Hallmark issued a recall for candles just ahead of the holidays.
The recall affects more than 4,000 candles. The issue is the frosted balsam jar, which when lit can break and cause possible fire and laceration hazards.
A Consumer Product Safety Commission report indicates six incidents have occurred. No injuries were reported.
Read more from CNN.
Adrianna Norris became a first-time business owner with the opening of Finley River Chiropractic; PaPPo’s Pizzeria & Pub launched its newest location; and Huey Magoo’s opened its second store in the Ozarks.