We are Citizen Inc.
SBJ's latest podcast explores how companies and CEOs are taking ownership of our community in various ways. Co-hosts Eric Olson of Springfield Business Journal and Greg Burris of United Way of the Ozarks draw out the surprising ways community engagement directly benefits company culture, recruitment, retention and profits.
Listen to new episodes weekly here or wherever you stream podcasts. Presented by Great Southern Bank, and produced by ADsmith Marketing & Advertising.
Click the links below to read excerpts from each episode:
3. Don Harkey, People Centric Consulting Group LLC
4. Scott Bybee, ESC Inc. Consulting Engineers
5. Tyrone Bledsoe, SAAB (Student African American Brotherhood)
6. Stephanie Johnson, Paddio
7. Jonathan Groves and Morey Mechlin, Springfield Community Focus Report
8. Jessica Harmison-Olson, Maxon Fine Jewelery and The Network
9. Tabatha Morrow, Chase
10. Clif Smart, Missouri State University
11. Cora Scott, City of Springfield
12. Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Hospitality Management LLC
Foundations and donor-advised funds are tools to meet charitable goals.